So...Server war?

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Re: So...Server war?

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 am

My understanding is Legend of Corea is a bunch of ex QFT, not actually asians. Atleast the previous tags on that city was, or so some ex QFT guy said in vent one night, I don't even remember his name.

cappaspada
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by cappaspada » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:06 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:My understanding is Legend of Corea is a bunch of ex QFT, not actually asians. Atleast the previous tags on that city was, or so some ex QFT guy said in vent one night, I don't even remember his name.
Wrong, Legend of Corea is Arirang just not the same Arirang of live servers (a lot less ppl and some new faces)
Btw i'm in Legend of Corea and my entire group was wiped by BLDG while we were levelling in Oblivion. Maybe they didn't got the memo...
I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane

CrazyKilla
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by CrazyKilla » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:11 am

cappaspada wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:My understanding is Legend of Corea is a bunch of ex QFT, not actually asians. Atleast the previous tags on that city was, or so some ex QFT guy said in vent one night, I don't even remember his name.
Wrong, Legend of Corea is Arirang just not the same Arirang of live servers (a lot less ppl and some new faces)
Btw i'm in Legend of Corea and my entire group was wiped by BLDG while we were levelling in Oblivion. Maybe they didn't got the memo...
Lol touché Capp touché!
FLOCKA

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah I keep fighting BDLG and TA everywhere I go. Sivy needs to start letting these guys know that we are all in one cup now. So far only Shadey has figured it all out.

phearlo
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by phearlo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:50 pm

The tree was Indigo's, who had some QFT with him. They were subbed to Wolves but Indigo went inactive, the tree deranked to 2, doors unlocked no spires etc and we lost it. Ipath was the remaining active and I believe he joined ODB after I dropped their sub for the slot.

Alias
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Alias » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:50 pm

No Ipath sightings in ODB, he rage quit last year b/c I called him a Skah! scout or something like that don't really remember though
Dahk - "Chimpy fingerbanged my sister now I'm quitting shadowbane"

phearlo
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by phearlo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Alias wrote:No Ipath sightings in ODB, he rage quit last year b/c I called him a Skah! scout or something like that don't really remember though

Whoops apologies, swore I saw a dwarf prelate named ipathz one day.

Dreaden
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Dreaden » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Oh you did, that's from our "former member naming scheme holy group." We're not creative enough to be original.

Alias
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Alias » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Dreaden wrote:Oh you did, that's from our "former member naming scheme holy group." We're not creative enough to be original.
the /tells i get when i log on peekaz makes wonder what PP is really up too.....

phearlo
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by phearlo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Alias wrote:
Dreaden wrote:Oh you did, that's from our "former member naming scheme holy group." We're not creative enough to be original.
the /tells i get when i log on peekaz makes wonder what PP is really up too.....

Everyday in vent: "Wait did peeka leave?"

Dreaden
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Dreaden » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Alias wrote:
i just roll with them most the time and make up some BS.

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:24 am

phearlo wrote:

The tree was Indigo's, who had some QFT with him. They were subbed to Wolves but Indigo went inactive, the tree deranked to 2, doors unlocked no spires etc and we lost it. Ipath was the remaining active and I believe he joined ODB after I dropped their sub for the slot.
Well that clears that up then.

They CN, Kill'um.

Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Undeadkiller » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:46 am

b00b5522 wrote:
Bloodviper wrote:
drdeath wrote:I think you guys are somewhat thinking backwards on this subject.

I was at the bane yesterday and of the 70 toons on the grid, just one Airang was there helping defend CP's city. I am not sure what drugs Shadey is on, but to have 5-6 Airang guys join any NA nation is a good thing for everyone I think. Now if all of a sudden BDLG or Target etc join our nation, then the nation will loose some of its NA subs anyway like our guys at the Smite bro's because we are anti CN or NA zerg. We were forced to sub due to the first 2 banes of the server being placed on our 7-8 man guilds tree by Nations with 3-4 groups.

Sivy's crew brings 2-3 groups to the table. Around the same numbers as Wolves, C&L and God. Who cares if there are 6 guys from Airang who will to be honest not on during the bane times any way. The server health/balance is somewhat even right now. On the last server the last bane we placed on Symbiosis and came with our 3 groups to run into 40 Symbiosis and 120 CN helping them. That is a zerg, not 5-6 guys from Airang, of which one made it to the bane yesterday.

Also our guys want to know what exactly it is that Shadey is smoking, because whatever it is must be some pretty good stuff.
Well apparently not what you are smoking, Sivy nutcupped to Cn on magicbane and again is doing so now (we also know how much he cheated on magicbane). How many more times can you keep denying the truth. Just keep telling yourself its only 6 people we all know what the truth is. The fact that we have seen wolfpack and others wipe you not once but over multiple times at turtles and you scream you are being zerged BY A GROUP.
And the only thing you could do was camp a city and whine about it in SDR that you were butthurt you got rolled.
Keep telling yourselves your not anti cn WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!
Tactics is a KAOS nation grouping with anyone from another nation for any reason will get your banished.[/quot

A one sentence answer.............................

Shadeyoaks
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Shadeyoaks » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:55 pm

JUST AN UPDATE:

TACTICS ALLIED WITH TA. ITS OFFICIAL.

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 am

Shadeyoaks wrote:JUST AN UPDATE:

Prophet Shadey was right.

Guess we know who to burn down now.

Tactics needs to go ahead and sub to Target, get it over with, they can't stand on their own obviously. They subbed to win but are still getting spanked.
Last edited by FeiBloodmoore on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skorpion
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by Skorpion » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:54 am

Prophet Shadey makes a profit from being a prophet. Nice
Skorpion RYLaH

Alias
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Alias » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:58 am

Shadeyoaks wrote:JUST AN UPDATE:

Brother Shadey was right and now we must act!

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:02 am

Skorpion wrote:Prophet Shadey makes a profit from being a prophet. Nice
Sorry Principal Skorp, we's not allz goodz in dat engrish.

Dangerdude
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Dangerdude » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:23 am

quote]
Tactics needs to go ahead and sub to Target, get it over with, they can't stand on their own obviously. They subbed to win but are still getting spanked.[/quote]

And didn't you just sub 2 more guilds?....You talk more garbage then Jozza. GG you just won Shadowbane !

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 am

Dangerdude wrote:quote]
Tactics needs to go ahead and sub to Target, get it over with, they can't stand on their own obviously. They subbed to win but are still getting spanked.

And didn't you just sub 2 more guilds?....You talk more garbage then Jozza. GG you just won Shadowbane ![/quote]

Yes, we subbed two more to bring us to about even numbers with Tactics, as they was bringing 50 by themselves. We are still smaller in almost every fight, especially mines. So subbing to have equal numbers, what's your point? You subbed to just be a zerg.

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 am

2 things to say.

1- You guys are dumbasses. Lets get that out of the way.

2- You guys are dum....oh wait, we got that already.

2b- What the Skah! do you think is already going on? Server war? We lost a tree Friday and Saturday to CL while constantly fighting you [fluffy bunnies] hats. This is the SMALLEST nation on the server in terms of numbers yet you sanctimonious Skah! want to call server war against us. For what? Because you are being assholes. Its all good, its what assholes do.

Here is an idea, why don't you stop being biggots, assholes, and dumbasses and go have fun on this game. Why don't you take a rock over CL and you two nations mix it up?

Server war my [fluffy bunnies], you bastards just smell blood in the water and your [fluffy bunnies] are up.

PS. Good fights all this weekend, was fun. Sucks losing the cities but was a fun weekend anyway.

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
Dangerdude wrote:quote]

And didn't you just sub 2 more guilds?....You talk more garbage then Jozza. GG you just won Shadowbane !
Yes, we subbed two more to bring us to about even numbers with Tactics, as they was bringing 50 by themselves. We are still smaller in almost every fight, especially mines. So subbing to have equal numbers, what's your point? You subbed to just be a zerg.[/quote]

Fei the first time you post something that isn't stupid will be the first time you post something that isn't stupid.

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:51 am

gradeyshane wrote: Fei the first time you post something that isn't stupid will be the first time you post something that isn't stupid.
Yes, the truth would be stupid to some CN cuppers.

cappaspada
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by cappaspada » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
gradeyshane wrote: Fei the first time you post something that isn't stupid will be the first time you post something that isn't stupid.

I'm not sure in what nation are you now ( every day i see a guil changing nation, nation chamging tag, nation become a subguild of another nation...) but the first that started cupping were Whit the Wolves and C&L, maybe you are in one of those 2?
I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 am

cappaspada wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:

I'm not sure in what nation are you now ( every day i see a guil changing nation, nation chamging tag, nation become a subguild of another nation...) but the first that started cupping were Whit the Wolves and C&L, maybe you are in one of those 2?

I guess you don't know how to read a sig....I've been in BA now FBB for years, and we've been subbed to GoD since day 1 of 1.5 patch. We was the nation that didn't want to many subs to avoid creating a zerg, it was all of you who forced our hand when you started subbing to win. Our 2.5 groups couldn't compete vs 40-50 everyone else was bringing to just MINES.

This wouldn't have happend had other nations not pulled the trigger first.

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 am

Nah he is in the next NA nation to have a cup fest...GOD/Megazerg...wtf ever they call themselves these days.

They are trying to misdirect attention from the blatant zergling grabassery going on in their nation by calling on the smallest Skah! nation on the server to be wiped the rest of the way off the map. Some pretty dumb Skah! going on for politics this version. IMO, the Asian players have been doing EVERY thing asked of them this phase. To keep bashing them is just self serving. But that is how these cats operate so that's what you have to expect.

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
cappaspada wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:

I guess you don't know how to read a sig....I've been in BA now FBB for years, and we've been subbed to GoD since day 1 of 1.5 patch. We was the nation that didn't want to many subs to avoid creating a zerg, it was all of you who forced our hand when you started subbing to win. Our 2.5 groups couldn't compete vs 40-50 everyone else was bringing to just MINES.

I don't care if you have been with Mohatma Gahndi him damnself...it has nothing to do with your posts being ignorant drivel. PLEASE don't talk about Skah! you don't know about. My guys in Smite have been outnumbered in every engagement but 1 with you guys. You [fluffy bunnies] took our city on day Skah! 6 OF THE SERVER. We field about 5-10 on a good night. So you tell me what a zerg is? You keep coming at us and keep coming at us. Go fight someone your own size a while and stop trying to make it out like you are just not trying to take out the smaller guys because you can.

You want fight then grow some balls and go get one. You guys are just piling on.

FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by FeiBloodmoore » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:26 am

gradeyshane wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:
cappaspada wrote:

I don't care if you have been with Mohatma Gahndi him damnself...it has nothing to do with your posts being ignorant drivel. PLEASE don't talk about Skah! you don't know about. My guys in Smite have been outnumbered in every engagement but 1 with you guys. You [fluffy bunnies] took our city on day Skah! 6 OF THE SERVER. We field about 5-10 on a good night. So you tell me what a zerg is? You keep coming at us and keep coming at us. Go fight someone your own size a while and stop trying to make it out like you are just not trying to take out the smaller guys because you can.

You want fight then grow some balls and go get one. You guys are just piling on.

Your nation IS our size, again, the previous banes was even numbers, and the bane on GoD cap, you had WAY more + the rest of the server helping. Don't give me that "we are small stop picking on us" Skah!. Nobody wants to hear it. Your actions bring consequences. Tactics subbed to win, taking in several subs, bolstering up to 5 groups.

You got baned at server start because we had an r2 bane scroll and they didn't want to waste it. No other reason. If we wanted to PUSH THE ISSUE back then, we would have baned your main city by the old GoD cap, and wiped you out. You was also harassing our exp/farm groups in the mire, and pissed a lot of people off being annoying. Again, consequences of your actions. That's how Shadowbane works, you do something to [fluffy bunnies] someone else off, they are going to retaliate rather you are a 5 man guild or a 40 man guild. You don't get a "we only field 10, so we can do what we want with no consequence whatsoever", that's not how this game works.

So let me repeat, TACTICS started subbing to win WELL before we picked up anyone. Tactical KAOS was fielding 50+ people at a bane AGAINST our 30 people, a bane YOUR nation placed. Now if you can't keep your "people" logging in, well join the club, you shouldn't have started more Skah!.

Now that you are getting your face smashed in all over the place, and are in danger of being homeless soon, you try to cup with CN. That isn't going to save your cities. It appears your nation has already lost subs due to that Skah! move of calling in CN to bail you guys out, a move that SMITE has said if it ever happend, they would leave Tactics. Well it's happend several times. But since you hold your pixels in high regard, we knew you guys would not have the balls to back up your words. SO enjoy holding that asian sack, fly that CN flag proudly, and watch your beloved pixels burn.

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by gradeyshane » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:29 am

The part that trips me out is that you just don't get it.

Either you are a knuckle dragging, crayon eating, mouth breathing Skah! Neanderthal....or you are here spinning your side.

Whichever it is, enjoy it and see you in game.

<edited>
You do have one thing right thought....EVERY time I see your groups on track I kill them. You guys give us enough hell out there that its just the way we both roll. Hell why is that a bad thing? I'm sure we have mixed it up all across the mire as good neighbors should.

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 am

gradeyshane wrote:Nah he is in the next NA nation to have a cup fest...GOD/Megazerg...wtf ever they call themselves these days.

They are trying to misdirect attention from the blatant zergling grabassery going on in their nation by calling on the smallest Skah! nation on the server to be wiped the rest of the way off the map. Some pretty dumb Skah! going on for politics this version. IMO, the Asian players have been doing EVERY thing asked of them this phase. To keep bashing them is just self serving. But that is how these cats operate so that's what you have to expect.

Not really sure where you are getting off calling us cuppers, we have never cupped. Even when you guys were bashing our walls down, we had other nations asking to summon them in and we refused.

We have been fighting outnumbered on this server for the majority of its life, sure theres some nights when we pull in a few more and have the numbers advantage, but I would say 90% of the fights I have been on this server have either been even, or we have been outnumbered.
SBE Team - Project Manager

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Return to “Political Archive”