Bug Report

General Combat bugs and discussions. Bugs that aren't specific to a skill or power.

Moderator: Test Team

Stormwald
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Bug Report

Post by Stormwald » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 am

I was on my bird scout in the Plain of Ashes when another scout started to attack me. Low on stam I flew towards the water.

I was grounded just before lands end and instead of flying I plunged into the water and started swimming. The other (non-flyer) scout followed.

In the midst of my swim and under attack I was teleported. As I reappeared with my life near its end, my health suddenly went up a few hundred points.

It continued to go up and down a few times and then the next thing I know I got stuck in a glitch where I couldn't move. I could only bounce back and forth.

Seeing as I've chased many a person into and over water and have been able to kill them, why didn't I die? I looked for any post about this in the forums but have been unable to find one.

Also I see the bug report template but where do you post it? I normally let our regular bug reporters do this.
Dragonscale GL/NL

Candi
Retired Test Team Lead
Retired Test Team Lead

Re: Bug Report

Post by Candi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for reporting this, I'll move the thread for you. Here's a link to combat reporting.

viewforum.php?f=69

Here's a link to bug report format as well.

viewtopic.php?f=322&t=15198

Return to “Combat General Forum”