Strange Character Bug-LOGGED

General Combat bugs and discussions. Bugs that aren't specific to a skill or power.

Moderator: Test Team

Flash
Snobo
Snobo

Strange Character Bug-LOGGED

Post by Flash » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Last night I was running around on RoC when I lost the ability to use any powers or abilities on my druid. I was able to see other players moving around but none of them were showing up on track. I ran back to the runegate which had completely disappeared/did not load. I tried to use a recall scroll and it did not work. Chat was working fine and I was not experiencing server lag on any other characters. I logged off of the character, restarted the client, and logged back in. My character was back at Sea Dog's Rest even though it had not been 15 minutes since I last logged in. My character had not been killed and still had everything in inventory. Shortly afterwards, I crashed out. Trying to log the character back in results in a sb.exe error and /who has shown my character, FlashE, online since I was bugged out last night.

As of now, the server hasn't been rebooted so I'm not sure if a server reboot will fix it.

Earlier in this character's life, I was leveling this druid along with a warrior at the same time. Each had the same amount of exp when they hit 48 and I logged the, off. Later when I logged on, the warrior was still 48 but the druid had reverted back to 25. This druid also has an issue when I log on where his shield always starts in his inventory unequipped. His shield skill is at 100% and the shield stays equipped when playing but un-equips again after a 15 minute+ logout or server reboot.

Candi
Retired Test Team Lead
Retired Test Team Lead

Re: Strange Character Bug

Post by Candi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:38 pm

The shield staying equipped after logout has been fixed, although guilded scepters unequipping are still an issue and have been confirmed/logged (0000131).

I experienced something very similar too, once server had been rebooted, all was fine.

Return to “Combat General Forum”