SBE Relaunch Discussion

SBEAnnouncer
SBE Announcer
SBE Announcer
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:27 pm

SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by SBEAnnouncer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

This account is shared by the SBE staff to make announcements.
Join our community Discord!
Interested in playing Shadowbane? Check out our Getting Started page!

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 728
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 am

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Sek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 pm

1) Just launch the bloody server already.
2) You can all log out and forget about it afterwards for all I care.

Really, this project must have been the most agonizing experience for me as a gamer.

The game I loved dies in 2009.

Then you guys take 5 years to get it back (to open beta).

Then the a..holes from SotD/WM etc. steal the code, make their own server, and fracture an already super-small community.

Then you come up with RiF, and create massive hype. And then that one dies in app. 6 months due to core issues still being [fluffy bunnies] poor (also due to "help" from MB "advocates").

Now you get back to us, after 2 (TWO) years of no word, and create (some) hype again.

Then you jack up the launch (I don`t care who`s fault it is, it was jacked up, and that`s that).

Then you tell us you will relaunch in 2 weeks (fine, ok, whatever, I just wanna play).

THEN you tell is the project (and thus, the game I love) is dead, AGAIN.

Now you are telling us you somehow worked out something etc.


Just launch the damn thing, and never touch it again. I`ll send you 10$ per month for server rental costs.
TSCCC IC

Colest
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 1856
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Colest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

This is like a soap opera.

TheRedDragon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by TheRedDragon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 pm

GET RID OF STARFISH! the guys done nothing but hinder this project from the begining
Signature removed by moderator.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Sorry for the rollercoaster ride, folks. The past few days have been pretty tumultuous for us. Have confidence that Malant will be able to steer us towards calmer waters.

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Sek wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 pm
1) Just launch the bloody server already.
2) You can all log out and forget about it afterwards for all I care.

Really, this project must have been the most agonizing experience for me as a gamer.

The game I loved dies in 2009.

Then you guys take 5 years to get it back (to open beta).

Then the a..holes from SotD/WM etc. steal the code, make their own server, and fracture an already super-small community.

Then you come up with RiF, and create massive hype. And then that one dies in app. 6 months due to core issues still being [fluffy bunnies] poor (also due to "help" from MB "advocates").

Now you get back to us, after 2 (TWO) years of no word, and create (some) hype again.

Then you jack up the launch (I don`t care who`s fault it is, it was jacked up, and that`s that).

Then you tell us you will relaunch in 2 weeks (fine, ok, whatever, I just wanna play).

THEN you tell is the project (and thus, the game I love) is dead, AGAIN.

Now you are telling us you somehow worked out something etc.


Just launch the damn thing, and never touch it again. I`ll send you 10$ per month for server rental costs.
Battered wife syndrome, I get it. But come on my dude, you're on the wrong website.

As for the new management, goodluck with that boys. See you at the finish line. Gloves are off.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm
As for the new management, goodluck with that boys. See you at the finish line. Gloves are off.
There is no finish line.

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 728
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 am

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Sek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Battered wife syndrome, I get it. But come on my dude, you're on the wrong website.
I`d rather be a battered wife then an a..hole hiding behind the most idiotic front I have ever heard of in my life.

SB emulator made by a pair from Russia, actually Chechnya, called Boris and Olga.
Chechens? Boris and Olga? Really?
I`m from Eastern Europe, and I am offended by this kind of stupidity and lack of knowledge of history.

The whole story of MB, and the way it had been ran, makes me wanna puke.

GL with your little private playground. Until the CN take it over. Again.
TSCCC IC

Doon
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Doon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 pm

hi<3
I believed that you wouldn't let Doon scam us, because I believed you, not him....
I can't save face for believing in KoR and you to Infamous, so I'm just quitting SB. It is no wonder that he unites people to hate him over the way he acts....

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Sek wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Battered wife syndrome, I get it. But come on my dude, you're on the wrong website.
I`d rather be a battered wife then an a..hole hiding behind the most idiotic front I have ever heard of in my life.

SB emulator made by a pair from Russia, actually Chechnya, called Boris and Olga.
Chechens? Boris and Olga? Really?
I`m from Eastern Europe, and I am offended by this kind of stupidity and lack of knowledge of history.

The whole story of MB, and the way it had been ran, makes me wanna puke.

GL with your little private playground. Until the CN take it over. Again.
Was fine for years, that anonymity for the project helped people just play and the server iterations thrive. CN takes over every server, look at SBEmu over the last 8 years. Quit being delusional.

As for the finish line comment, touche. Too bad you've yet to finish a lap in 8 years. We're cheering for you though. Well, not really cheering. We're busy making more cool Skah! since we've had a working, stable project for a few years now.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm
(((We're))) cheering for you though. Well, not really cheering. We're busy making more cool Skah! since we've had a working, stable project for a few years now.
Does your SDR have blackjack and hookers yet?

Armegeddon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Armegeddon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm
Sek wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Battered wife syndrome, I get it. But come on my dude, you're on the wrong website.
I`d rather be a battered wife then an a..hole hiding behind the most idiotic front I have ever heard of in my life.

SB emulator made by a pair from Russia, actually Chechnya, called Boris and Olga.
Chechens? Boris and Olga? Really?
I`m from Eastern Europe, and I am offended by this kind of stupidity and lack of knowledge of history.

The whole story of MB, and the way it had been ran, makes me wanna puke.

GL with your little private playground. Until the CN take it over. Again.
Was fine for years, that anonymity for the project helped people just play and the server iterations thrive. CN takes over every server, look at SBEmu over the last 8 years. Quit being delusional.

As for the finish line comment, touche. Too bad you've yet to finish a lap in 8 years. We're cheering for you though. Well, not really cheering. We're busy making more cool Skah! since we've had a working, stable project for a few years now.
Well... regardless, you can't change the community that has branded your product now ...can you? Face it, Quietus, Papah, Xemise and Bardiel all played with Wehrmacht at one point or another. That is a fact, stone cold solid, indisputable lead pipe lock of the week.

The Dev team, allowed their personal bias to let a guild run roughshod over the entire project, and they let themselves be swayed.

I am not intimating that the Devs allowed anything to happen, I am not saying that they gave unfair advantage. I cannot prove that. What is undoubtedly true is... they let their friendship brand their project... so ... let's see what they gained?

A perception of malfeasance at worst, or favoritism at best. Perception becomes realty... a blind man can see that was coming.

Alienation of everyone else because..... Skah! you... our server performs well

Arrogance

Letting the same toxic "Friends" ruin the community because "Skah! you soft Skah!", I want to talk Skah! unmoderated, all the while turning off every returning legacy player or new player introduced?

Branding and community actually mean a lot to a lot of players. Magicbane failed miserably at that. I had PM's with Xemise. I told him he should re-brand the product.

The larger point is... just go away..you're not wanted here. Build a better community.

Cryfowl
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Cryfowl » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Koots wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:34 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm
(((We're))) cheering for you though. Well, not really cheering. We're busy making more cool Skah! since we've had a working, stable project for a few years now.
Does your SDR have blackjack and hookers yet?
:o damn maybe i am on the wrong server ! lol

No all they have is CN and the CN subs like WM. No fun playing over there unless you speak Mandarin.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***
Image

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm

And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.

Shadeyoaks
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Shadeyoaks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.
Projection - Not even once.

Armegeddon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Armegeddon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.
Why are you here... Go tag team with TA and dominate their new version that is soon to be released. Go back to the "Magicbane Monkey Exhibit". Keep slinging Skah!. Keep the same community, build that post count! Magicbane has failed.

At this point, for what is left of these communities, my guess at least, most would play on an inferior product than go back to what Magicbane has turned into.

That being said, I will be playing Crowfall. But good luck! You'll need it.

Keep posting though, I'm sure you will bring them back in droves

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Armegeddon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.
Why are you here... Go tag team with TA and dominate their new version that is soon to be released. Go back to the "Magicbane Monkey Exhibit". Keep slinging Skah!. Keep the same community, build that post count! Magicbane has failed.

At this point, for what is left of these communities, my guess at least, most would play on an inferior product than go back to what Magicbane has turned into.

That being said, I will be playing Crowfall. But good luck! You'll need it.

Keep posting though, I'm sure you will bring them back in droves
Every single wipe in the last 3 years from Magicbane has been more successful than SBEmu. Thats a fact. We're doing everything in our power, WITH 1 DEVELOPER, to keep Shadowbane alive and we're running laps around this sorry excuse for a project.

We used to play nice but at this point we're pissed. You guys are driving this community into the ground. You're a disease and we will purge you.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
We used to play nice but at this point we're pissed. You guys are driving this community into the ground. You're a disease and we will purge you.
Said the dude who actually split the community.

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Koots wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
We used to play nice but at this point we're pissed. You guys are driving this community into the ground. You're a disease and we will purge you.
Said the dude who actually split the community.
Instead of letting people fester here? You're damn right.

All of us Americans should just march back to Europe and say we're sorry and join them again right? Get real man. This project was the worst thing that has happened to the SB community.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 pm
Koots wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
We used to play nice but at this point we're pissed. You guys are driving this community into the ground. You're a disease and we will purge you.
Said the dude who actually split the community.
Instead of letting people fester here? You're damn right.

All of us Americans should just march back to Europe and say we're sorry and join them again right? Get real man. This project was the worst thing that has happened to the SB community.
You make a very compelling argument. What's your final solution? Perhaps unlimited city spots? You could outsource some tips on how to adequately buff dwarf chuckers. Lets get a brainstorm going!

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.

Armegeddon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Armegeddon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
Armegeddon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
And yet here lies SBEmu, in ruins once again. Repeated acts caught where members of this team, who according to Prison King Army, have the communities interest at heart, had their hand in the cookie jar. Playing on admin characters, pvping on admin characters, fishing people, handing out gear/buffs, the list goes on.

Magicbane has never ONCE had an incident like this. Those who spout "hur hur WM playground" are imbeciles. SBEmu has done nearly irreparable damage to the Shadowbane Community. You goofs are lucky we got tired of your garbage and put together a REAL emulator. Magicbane was put together for the proper reason: Love and nostalgia for Shadowbane. SBEmu may have started that way but that was lost LONG ago.

Play on the alpha, not IN the alpha.
Why are you here... Go tag team with TA and dominate their new version that is soon to be released. Go back to the "Magicbane Monkey Exhibit". Keep slinging Skah!. Keep the same community, build that post count! Magicbane has failed.

At this point, for what is left of these communities, my guess at least, most would play on an inferior product than go back to what Magicbane has turned into.

That being said, I will be playing Crowfall. But good luck! You'll need it.

Keep posting though, I'm sure you will bring them back in droves
Every single wipe in the last 3 years from Magicbane has been more successful than SBEmu. Thats a fact. We're doing everything in our power, WITH 1 DEVELOPER, to keep Shadowbane alive and we're running laps around this sorry excuse for a project.

We used to play nice but at this point we're pissed. You guys are driving this community into the ground. You're a disease and we will purge you.
Really? Believe in your product then. Look at what you look like posting here. Think of how an objective person would view this thread. What side would you choose? Read both forum sites, from an objective point of view. Where would you go? Not to Magicbane.

You're like a starved dog fighting for scraps Skah! yourself in rage. Move on.

Play Crowfall for Gods sake, if you have the skill and are willing to fly tags.... lol

Doon
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Doon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
false.

Do you really think they would have handed this thing over to John and I if we didn't have dev resources lined up and a plan?
I believed that you wouldn't let Doon scam us, because I believed you, not him....
I can't save face for believing in KoR and you to Infamous, so I'm just quitting SB. It is no wonder that he unites people to hate him over the way he acts....

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Doon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
false.

Do you really think they would have handed this thing over to John and I if we didn't have dev resources lined up and a plan?
Yes, yes I do. Considering it was something planned in the span of about 20 minutes.

Doon
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Doon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm
Doon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
false.

Do you really think they would have handed this thing over to John and I if we didn't have dev resources lined up and a plan?
Yes, yes I do. Considering it was something planned in the span of about 20 minutes.
we spent at least an hour on this
I believed that you wouldn't let Doon scam us, because I believed you, not him....
I can't save face for believing in KoR and you to Infamous, so I'm just quitting SB. It is no wonder that he unites people to hate him over the way he acts....

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
Gosh, moments ago you said "You're a disease and we will purge you. " yet now you want to step back and let us wither on the vine. If I'd known there were such even-tempered folks 'across the pond' I might've considered rolling up for a phase or two.

Boris
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Boris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Koots wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
Gosh, moments ago you said "You're a disease and we will purge you. " yet now you want to step back and let us wither on the vine. If I'd known there were such even-tempered folks 'across the pond' I might've considered rolling up for a phase or two.
You and I both know you've played on Magicbane. You even liked it.

Koots
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Koots » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:00 pm

I've never actually done so.

Doon
SBE Team
SBE Team
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: SBE Relaunch Discussion

Post by Doon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:59 pm
Koots wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm
Boris wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Why bother? You guys don't have any devs worth their weight left anyway. Pissing off Chimpy was the worse thing you could do but thats what happens when everyone thinks they're a peacock.
Gosh, moments ago you said "You're a disease and we will purge you. " yet now you want to step back and let us wither on the vine. If I'd known there were such even-tempered folks 'across the pond' I might've considered rolling up for a phase or two.
You and I both know you've played on Magicbane. You even liked it.
I have several times, and we had a great time @ server up.

Where it went south, was when the sever up honeymoon period is over and we started doing mine fights only to realize that the other side(s) were boxing more 8k hp minos than we had actives.

Power to the folks who find that fun, but it's not my cup of wine.
I believed that you wouldn't let Doon scam us, because I believed you, not him....
I can't save face for believing in KoR and you to Infamous, so I'm just quitting SB. It is no wonder that he unites people to hate him over the way he acts....

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”