Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Prawnstar
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Post by Prawnstar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:18 am

• Server Revision: a03f147
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: City of the Great Escape, LT 41622, LG 36487 ALT 35.
  • Character Information (race, class, level): Mino, Warrior, 57
  • Bug Summary: Mino HA Head not able to be equipped please see screenshot below.
  • Steps to Reproduce: not applicable.
  • Additional Information: None.

https://imgur.com/a/iSxft

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 am

This was not a bug just me been ignorant
Last edited by tawdry on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:53 am

Nit a bug just ignorance
Last edited by tawdry on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildthunder
Snobo
Snobo

Post by wildthunder » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:00 pm

wildthunder wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm
  • Server Revision: A03FI47
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT-86272, LG- 74596, ALT-60 Haldorn Isles
  • Character Information (race, class, level):75 shade Scout
  • Bug Summary: I changed guild tags. one this was completed my warehouse senshal has disappeared. all three of the guys that were on my shrines has also disappeared. The mine that I owned in doomplain now says owned by none.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Disbanded nation. Abandoned tree. Claimed Tree on another Character. Gave guild lead back to original Character
  • Additional Information: N/A
I waited till server re-set and still missing senshal and my votary's are still gone as well. Please help as soon as you can. thanks a lot.

CaptObvious
Snobo
Snobo

Post by CaptObvious » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 am

Troubleshooting guide and known issue links down. I can't seem to make a new post so just replying here with another issue....

Is there a way to mouse over buffs / debuffs and powers to see information about them? I thought that was a thing in live but currently I don't get any hover pop overs for status icons and powers. I'm getting back into Shadowbane after a 8+ year haitus and there some things I don't remember off hand.

Thanks.

CaptObvious
Snobo
Snobo

Post by CaptObvious » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Is there a way to mouse over buffs / debuffs and powers to see information about them? I thought that was a thing in live but currently I don't get any hover pop overs for status icons and powers. I'm getting back into Shadowbane after a 8+ year haitus and there some things I don't remember off hand.
Starting working after rebooting computer.

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Santifiers sanctify the fallen works on member who does not have deathshroud is this working as intended the tooltip says should only work on someone in deathshroud?

boldseattle
Snobo
Snobo

Post by boldseattle » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello,

I'm newer to the 2.1 Patches and this could have already been brought up, (can't seem to find out if it has already) but my "ingame mouse cursor image" seems to off, at least the area on the screen that I'm trying to click ( like trying to close out ingame windows, Chatboxs, etc.). For instance, when I try to click the small (X) button to close out a window, I have to move the ingame mouse cursor below the the actually (x) button (not touching it, but shows a color change when I'm hovering on it and click to close window. Seems the "click point area" is above the actually cursor image, I thought it was always on the actually cursor image or at the tip of)

** I tried two different computers and two different mouses' so I don't think it's my own hardware issue?

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 am

Hey boldseattle works fine for me maybe its to do with your screen resolution or windows version?

Thinal
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Thinal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Sneak is sometimes expiring despite being refreshed.

I don't know how to consistently get a character into this "mode," but once there, the behavior is entirely consistent. A character is in sneak mode, refreshes sneak, and sneak still expires per the original timer. This happens without taking damage, the countdown timer shows the refreshed value, and the countdown timer doesn't blink signalling that it is about to expire -- one is simply pulled out of Sneak. If you wait for Sneak to nearly expire and refresh it, you can be pulled out of Sneak mere seconds later. At this point, the effect is indefinitely reproduceable, and even reloading the client has no effect.

This might be related to traveling stance or the precise slot the buff is in (as traveling stance would shift the slot two more to the right). I haven't done enough testing to confirm these. I just know that I have had cases where refreshed Sneak worked properly, and have not nailed down why it sometimes works. I had thought it was related to casting Sneak again immediately after the cooldown expired, and that the expiration was using second-to-last cast, but it turned out I was just wasting casts in a case where it wasn't being bugged. Casting Sneak many times when bugged will expire for each cast's original countdown, not just the prior cast.

On a similar note, Stalk is pretty much useless, but I considered that this might be working as intended and not actually bugged. Once Stalk expires, it WILL pull you out of invisibility, regardless of if you've cast Sneak either before or after Stalk. I have not yet had the chance to test the invisibility of With Catlike Tread (Saboteur) to see if it reacts similarly.

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:16 am

Casting glad heal then the crusader hp chant allows glad to stack.it also makes glad permanent on the character it was cast on or by only death removes the effect

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 am

the forgemaster hone weapon harden armor are permanent and do not expire even upon death allowing the honing of as many weapons as u like.Noone cares about the harden armor of course with every no skill noob (and if u using glass u should reroll if u cant compete using normal(intended by the original creators) weapon dmg types)running around with retarded repairable glass, armor is a non factor in glassbane these days.

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Thinal wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 pm
Sneak is sometimes expiring despite being refreshed.

I don't know how to consistently get a character into this "mode," but once there, the behavior is entirely consistent. A character is in sneak mode, refreshes sneak, and sneak still expires per the original timer. This happens without taking damage, the countdown timer shows the refreshed value, and the countdown timer doesn't blink signalling that it is about to expire -- one is simply pulled out of Sneak. If you wait for Sneak to nearly expire and refresh it, you can be pulled out of Sneak mere seconds later. At this point, the effect is indefinitely reproduceable, and even reloading the client has no effect.

This might be related to traveling stance or the precise slot the buff is in (as traveling stance would shift the slot two more to the right). I haven't done enough testing to confirm these. I just know that I have had cases where refreshed Sneak worked properly, and have not nailed down why it sometimes works. I had thought it was related to casting Sneak again immediately after the cooldown expired, and that the expiration was using second-to-last cast, but it turned out I was just wasting casts in a case where it wasn't being bugged. Casting Sneak many times when bugged will expire for each cast's original countdown, not just the prior cast.

On a similar note, Stalk is pretty much useless, but I considered that this might be working as intended and not actually bugged. Once Stalk expires, it WILL pull you out of invisibility, regardless of if you've cast Sneak either before or after Stalk. I have not yet had the chance to test the invisibility of With Catlike Tread (Saboteur) to see if it reacts similarly.
My sab is trained to 40 so hide shows up as a secound hide icon and when sab runs out you will be visable but the hide icon and -20% movment speed stays until you re log -- I always have to go vis 1st then push hide or it buggs you with pernament hide icon with - 20% mvmt debuff --- but it is bugged like hide and will sometimes just pop you out for no reason

atron
Snobo
Snobo

Post by atron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:38 am

Made a melee assaasin. Great everything. Only thing is grandmastered stun does not remove flight? Why is that? Stun always removed flight why does it not now?

This of course means we need a discipline rune to ground people. Only there is a guild camping it, and rightly so, because if is the only thing that some classes can use to ground flyers that does explain the great amount of flyers which are scouts. You created this monopolistic play imbalance now fix it. Because that means flying scouts and Templars rule everything.

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Sorry Atron but stun only has ever grounded castable flyers it has never grounded natural flyers like templar or bird
u can drop an ireki channy flying with a stun but you can stun templar or bird all day and not ground -- this is as it always has been

atron
Snobo
Snobo

Post by atron » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:49 am

I do not know if this is a bug but I am going to report what happened:

1. Levelling with my Lock at a spawn and I have GMd Personal debuff removal so scouts cannot mess with me too much.

2. Scout Lza attacks me I remove his debuff and try to go invis. He is shooting through the ceiling because collision barriers and LOS is useless right now... that is one bug/cheat. Then his defense debuff comes back I remove it...again this time faster... same mark of kenaryn... then I remove it... then again almost instantly I try to remove it and cannot . There is no recast timer on my debuff removal and I have plenty of mana I can steal from the mobs. Yet now I cannot do any powers. Then my Buffs all go away even though My Conc had over 40 more minutes and my personal buffs were still half numbers before quit. The scout could not hit me unless I was debuffed. This has happened multiple times in the last week. To my knowledge scouts do not get sway and no other power spam for multiple players was there. So how?

This has happened on multiple characters not just my Lock. Doing fine then cannot do anything and shortly after the mobs not the players kill me because no buffs. Entire groups die to one scout because their buffs fade against the actual timer... sometimes just for no reason right after rebuffing not 5 minutes before. Is their a timer issue that can be manipulated? Is it a command that can be done in game using a sysop power? I am at 92 ms for lag so it is not lag and it is not a lag bomb since everything runs fine and the buffs go away and there is combat spam after the buffs are gone. If it was the scout who killed me I would say it was just catching up... it is not the scout lets the mobs kill you. Therefore not lag.

atron
Snobo
Snobo

Post by atron » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:32 am

Second go:

I encountered LZa on ROC again at the gate. Easilly removed his debuffs. nothing happened but him running away and I went elsewhere.

I encountered him again on Oblivion. Heals stopped working and debuff stopped working. 94-98 MS I had diagnostics open so it was not lag. Until those two powers stopped I was not caring much about him but once they stop he hits really well. Someone is exploiting some command in the system as this issue removes control of ones character. And its known enough that multiple scouts are doing it. I was only fighting one mob that could not hit me. I could not use any attack powers on the mob after LZa attacked me. Mob didn't lag out or go out of sync obviously it stayed right with me when I moved twice to check lag and reposition it just in case of out of sync.

Dirtrot
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Dirtrot » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

One possible thing there could of also been a bow bard you couldnt see removing your buff and def cuting you as well. also if bard has sabo he could of not been on track either, also could have been a nef or bird bard in the air. Or a cheating scout.

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 am

Game breaker bug here
I was at 2 banes over last two days vs murder inc
They are targeting us with Trebs
Like mass Trebs on one target and insta kill us evrytime we try to get onto the grid near the stone
This is a major game breaker
Wtf is point anymore when you have two to three groups whipped out bye Trebs before you can get close enough to fight
Fix this Skah! it is a game breaker and has already caused a lot of us to quit

boldseattle
Snobo
Snobo

Post by boldseattle » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello, I can't train demolishing spell more than once at the Battle Magus trainer in Aeld? Can you train past 1?

stanleyelephant
Snobo
Snobo

Post by stanleyelephant » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:28 am

Was the running skill always granted base skill level 0 for thieves?
It's been so long, I don't remember very well but I thought that running was granted a base skill level like toughness and athletics.
Maybe it's a bug, maybe I'm just not remembering properly

tawdry
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by tawdry » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Hey Stanley it was changed to nerf running used to also get 2 points for each spent but thats been done away with as well.

stanleyelephant
Snobo
Snobo

Post by stanleyelephant » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 pm

did dex penalties for armor get increased?

The free ringmail on noob isle gives my toon about 30% dex penalty instead of ~15%

Thinal
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Thinal » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Anklebiter wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:48 pm
My sab is trained to 40 so hide shows up as a secound hide icon and when sab runs out you will be visable but the hide icon and -20% movment speed stays until you re log -- I always have to go vis 1st then push hide or it buggs you with pernament hide icon with - 20% mvmt debuff --- but it is bugged like hide and will sometimes just pop you out for no reason
Same thing. This and my post you quoted show quite a few bugs regarding stealth. Given the nerfs I've seen to scouts and thieves as compared to retail (not all undeserved, but definitely present), I wasn't sure if some were intentional, granted a low priority due to a disdain for rogues, or simply honest bugs in a sea of other honest bugs.

Ive considered the possibility that it's not specifically stealth failing prematurely, but perhaps any buffs in similar circumstances and slot placement. Given that the trigger is sporadic (though intensely consistent once it starts) and the loss of stealth is more immediately apparent than loss of other buffs, I haven't had any means to test this theory.

It certainly seems slot related, though I'm not sure it's a specific slot or just relative distance from the right. It seems more likely to be triggered when my total number of enhancements changes, such as moving from a safe town to a mercantile or hostile realm. I was hit pretty hard once on newb island when somebody took the fourth outpost, stripping the outpost buffs, right when I was being chased down by a small group.

As to the Catlike Tread bug you mention specifically, I can add a couple of wrinkles to it --

-- Once Catlike is activated, refreshing normal stealth won't reset the timer. At least the display is honest in that case. If you cast normal stealth immediately before Catlike, that's fine, but not during.

-- Cycling between Catlike and Mundane Echelon on a Nephilim will actually remove the bugged icon / speed / "ghost" appearance state of the Catlike bug. On all other races, the bugged state persists until a relog.

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Werewolf rune = the attack debuff power has a 100% damage buff
- the debuff works but the 100% damage does not apply !
- the other wolf powers all apply the damage portion for the next hit but the wolf attack debuff does not !
please fix if you can that damage buff is a big reason I use the rune thx

Return to “General Discussion”