Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Post by Candi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello, welcome to Shroud of Ardan patch 2.1! If you notice a bug, please help us out by reporting it here! Copy/paste the format below into a new post and fill in the form.

Before posting a bug, check that the problem is not covered in our Troubleshooting guide or the list of Known Issues.

Code: Select all

[list][*]Server Revision:
[*]World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone:  
[*]Character Information (race, class, level):
[*]Bug Summary:  
[*]Steps to Reproduce:
[*]Additional Information:
[/list]

To find the "server revision", simply type ./sver in the chat bar and press Enter.

For a list of other testing commands available to you, type ./help in-game, or refer to this list.

dcosper
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Report Bugs/Issues Here For Shroud of Ardan Patch 2.1

Post by dcosper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Easy bug, cant launch client whatever you guys did to change it always comes up with mac error, which no other emu ever has before

pansoncc
Snobo
Snobo

Post by pansoncc » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:20 am

Can't use my own translated documents? It's English every time i play it,but i am not proficient in English...lol

krustydog
Snobo
Snobo

Post by krustydog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 am

My graphics are set too low and on log in I cant access all the buttons because they are not on my screen. How do I turn resolution up?

ok so I went to the sb exe and turned off full screen mode and now I can play but not in full screen

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:13 pm

dcosper wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm
Easy bug, cant launch client whatever you guys did to change it always comes up with mac error, which no other emu ever has before
http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/i ... ng_Started

Will need further information to troubleshoot further. Have hundreds of people through already, just need to get us the right information to diagnose.
krustydog wrote: My graphics are set too low and on log in I cant access all the buttons because they are not on my screen. How do I turn resolution up?

ok so I went to the sb exe and turned off full screen mode and now I can play but not in full screen
http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/i ... leshooting

First option under in-game issues.
SBE Team - Project Manager

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Milestri
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Milestri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:45 am

Can't get in, when I copy/paste Mac address for verify I get a Hash Mismatch message. I have deleted and redownloaded game and launcher and still get same message.

SanAndreas
Snobo
Snobo

Post by SanAndreas » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Middle mouse button isnt working properly to move camera view around, it just stutters when I try

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Anklebiter » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Heard papah say yesterday its because of last windows update cant use it anymore

DelilahAgain
Snobo
Snobo

Post by DelilahAgain » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Is there a way i can get some technical help? I am having a problem transferring an asset to another character. I sent an email to the forum administrator hoping it would be forwarded to the correct person. Please let me know if there is someone who could help me with my issue. thanks :)

Runner
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Runner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

• Server Revision: 1d6def7
  • World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT:36776 LG:60124 ALT 75
  • Character Information (race, class, level): lvl 42 neph fury
  • Bug Summary: while junking on our helmsmith, I put 475,000 worth of junk in the inv of the helmsmith, selected it and recycled it. When I tried to withdraw the gold it said "there was an error updating the database. Trying to resync the gold. Please try again" then when you try to withdraw again the gold just disappears. (this was last night)
    I tried again today with about 150K of junk and it did the same. All gold disappeared.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Junk into the helmsmiths inv, select and recycle, try to withdraw gold from bldg.
  • Additional Information:

Noja190
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Noja190 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm

I am unable to create a character after logging in.

This is the screen I am presented with: https://i.imgur.com/vhpdy6V.jpg

DelilahAgain
Snobo
Snobo

Post by DelilahAgain » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 pm

I am not able to transfer asset of my tree. I could use some help from a dev. Thanks

ScaredofBirds
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ScaredofBirds » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Instant hard-lock when attempting to use the "Pet Attack" hotkey as a non-pet class.

Pokett
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Pokett » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am

I've been playing the game just fine since the relaunch. I have made several characters. I played last night. I logged in today and created a new character, (named Pokett) but when i tried to enter the game i got an error that I could not connect to the server. I closed the game and tried to restart it, to which i get this error from the launcher:

"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."

I reinstalled, nothing changed. Not sure what to do now. It seems this is a general web service error, but i'm not sure why permissions would be suddenly removed (I hadn't updated, shut down my computer or the launcher).
"I find that hopelessness makes the best aphrodisiac..."

Precur
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Precur » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 am

Pokett : It seems several of us are getting the same error (500) .. Me thinks the Hamster died... :(

MclovinLee
Snobo
Snobo

Post by MclovinLee » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 am

Pokett wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am
I've been playing the game just fine since the relaunch. I have made several characters. I played last night. I logged in today and created a new character, (named Pokett) but when i tried to enter the game i got an error that I could not connect to the server. I closed the game and tried to restart it, to which i get this error from the launcher:

I reinstalled, nothing changed. Not sure what to do now. It seems this is a general web service error, but i'm not sure why permissions would be suddenly removed (I hadn't updated, shut down my computer or the launcher).
I am getting the same errors and I have not even opened the game up once. I just want to play tbh.

eisley
Snobo
Snobo

Post by eisley » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:02 am

I get the (500) Internal Server Error.

Pokett
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Pokett » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:02 am

bummer :( thanks for replying, at least i know it's not just me.
"I find that hopelessness makes the best aphrodisiac..."

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Pokett wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 am

I was told the issue was fixed early this morning. Thanks for reporting it :).

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 pm

ScaredofBirds wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 pm
Instant hard-lock when attempting to use the "Pet Attack" hotkey as a non-pet class.
What were you doing when this occurred?

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Noja190 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm
I am unable to create a character after logging in.

Is this still occurring after server reset?

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Runner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm
  • Bug Summary: while junking on our helmsmith, I put 475,000 worth of junk in the inv of the helmsmith, selected it and recycled it. When I tried to withdraw the gold it said "there was an error updating the database. Trying to resync the gold. Please try again" then when you try to withdraw again the gold just disappears. (this was last night)
    I tried again today with about 150K of junk and it did the same. All gold disappeared.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Junk into the helmsmiths inv, select and recycle, try to withdraw gold from bldg.
Confirmed, logged in Mantis for devs to work on #0001612.

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Runner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm
Fixed as of this morning. Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

noitek
Snobo
Snobo

Post by noitek » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 pm

[*]Server Revision: a3e1148
[*]World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT: 25672 LG: 79206 ALT: 105
[*]Character Information (race, class, level): 11 human nightstalker
[*]Bug Summary: Crossbow trains cost 10x what is being displayed in the training window.
[*]Steps to Reproduce: I created a new character to test it, and it said 15g, and after training 1 time, I only had 9850g, instead of having 9975g. Tried again with the Assassin trainer, and it cost 150g for a single train, as well, despite saying 15g. Checked ./printskills and xbow was only 3. Tried the other weapon skills, and they all cost 15g as advertised.

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

noitek wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 pm
[*]Server Revision: a3e1148
[*]World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: LT: 25672 LG: 79206 ALT: 105
[*]Character Information (race, class, level): 11 human nightstalker
[*]Bug Summary: Crossbow trains cost 10x what is being displayed in the training window.
[*]Steps to Reproduce: I created a new character to test it, and it said 15g, and after training 1 time, I only had 9850g, instead of having 9975g. Tried again with the Assassin trainer, and it cost 150g for a single train, as well, despite saying 15g. Checked ./printskills and xbow was only 3. Tried the other weapon skills, and they all cost 15g as advertised.

Thank you - we have a bug ticket opened for this.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

DelilahAgain
Snobo
Snobo

Post by DelilahAgain » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am

Does anyone answer these posts? I have made 2 posts about a bug Im experiencing in game and I've had no response. Although posts that didn't have replies now have replies. Is there any in developers that can help with my problem with my tree? Obviously it's a bug. If there comes a time when I might want to sell my tree I wouldn't be able to. The button to transfer asset is not functioning. It's un-clickable. Is there anyone who assists players? Live used to have CR's but here I can't even get a response. I keep checking my post I check my pm's - nothing.......what's up with that? There are no moderators or tech help for the game?

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm

DelilahAgain wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am
Does anyone answer these posts? I have made 2 posts about a bug Im experiencing in game and I've had no response. Although posts that didn't have replies now have replies. Is there any in developers that can help with my problem with my tree? Obviously it's a bug. If there comes a time when I might want to sell my tree I wouldn't be able to. The button to transfer asset is not functioning. It's un-clickable. Is there anyone who assists players? Live used to have CR's but here I can't even get a response. I keep checking my post I check my pm's - nothing.......what's up with that? There are no moderators or tech help for the game?
Sorry I glazed over your post previously, not much sleep since launch :o

Transfer asset button does not work for tree of life. The owner of the tree must use the abandon button, new owner must claim.

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Malant
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Malant » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Milestri wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:45 am
Can't get in, when I copy/paste Mac address for verify I get a Hash Mismatch message. I have deleted and redownloaded game and launcher and still get same message.
If this is still an issue please see the second on Hash Missmatch

http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/i ... leshooting
SanAndreas wrote: Middle mouse button isnt working properly to move camera view around, it just stutters when I try
This is a new problem caused by the Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Oct 2017). To fix this issue, you must rollback the update or bind the camera controls to keys until a better solution is found. To rollback the upddate, follow the instructions in the below URL.

https://goo.gl/ynzwHv
Noja190 wrote: I am unable to create a character after logging in.

This is a bug that goes back to live, try hitting enter a few times, should fix it.
ScaredofBirds wrote: Instant hard-lock when attempting to use the "Pet Attack" hotkey as a non-pet class.
Does this happen every time? Is the full screen box checked in sbconfig.exe in your SB folder?

-X-
RoFL/GC/HoE

Ponch
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Ponch » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:13 pm

YOU Guys going to fix this. I get this daily with the multi box penalty and all the time.

Unable to login.
Error =Mac not authorized?????Use SB Launcher.
Is this going to be fixed?

Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Post by Rewen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Ponch wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:13 pm
YOU Guys going to fix this. I get this daily with the multi box penalty and all the time.

Unable to login.
Error =Mac not authorized?????Use SB Launcher.
Is this going to be fixed?
That error means you are attempting to log in without the launcher, or you haven't registered the account you are logging in with. Please note that when you multibox, you do not use a totally new account. you use the same account and add and underscore and an identifying string after.

For example,

I log in with:

Rewen
Rewen_2
Rewen_burner

Return to “General Discussion”