World and Environment Master Bug List

Macrozones, Microzones, Safeholds, Hamlets, Runegates, Mobs, NPCs.

Moderator: Test Team

Xrail
Snobo
Snobo

Re: World and Environment Master Bug List

Post by Xrail » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 am

:?:
I applied +35 DEX rune to my Assassin with 53 points in the attribute point pool. I began clicking to apply points, when I applied 5 points and it stopped applying points. I went from 180 DEX to 185 DEX, 48 of 53 attribute points remain.

druetz1188
Snobo
Snobo

Post by druetz1188 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:16 pm

it will not let me log in as my toon after i loged out it comes up with a out of bounds error and crashes the game

lsdjy
Snobo
Snobo

Post by lsdjy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:43 pm

i just killed blademaster dropper and clicked on the disc which was never been looted. It was not in my inventory and no one was around me (detect hidden). Stupid bug wasted time running all the way to it.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:57 pm

druetz1188 wrote:it will not let me log in as my toon after i loged out it comes up with a out of bounds error and crashes the game
Did you happen to screenshot the error, or remember exact wording? Were you on Forsaken Isle by chance?

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:58 pm

lsdjy wrote:i just killed blademaster dropper and clicked on the disc which was never been looted. It was not in my inventory and no one was around me (detect hidden). Stupid bug wasted time running all the way to it.

I'm sorry this occurred :(. Did you by chance do a ./printinventory to see if it's listed as being in your inventory, just not visible? Also, did you try relogging to see if it cleared the problem?

QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Since last nights updates clicking on the map to move often ports you to your mousecurser. Or atleast thats how its happening to me. Lots of "jolting forward". Like you are spamming ./sync and alsways being pushed forward. Sorta. ..
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."

QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Also backstabs wont work unless im standing INSIDE my target, tested on myself dual boxxed.
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:17 pm

QuiteGoneJin wrote:Since last nights updates clicking on the map to move often ports you to your mousecurser. Or atleast thats how its happening to me. Lots of "jolting forward". Like you are spamming ./sync and alsways being pushed forward. Sorta. ..
Thanks for reporting this, have forwarded it to the devs.

QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Post by QuiteGoneJin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Another bug, you cannot click on the mini map at the very edges of the top and bottom, you can on the sides. ./sync pops all over the place.

foxbatca
Snobo
Snobo

Post by foxbatca » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:27 pm

After logging in on my alt (non primary login ie name_1) needed to grab a rune which i keep a stash of on that char in vault in SDR and entire vault is wiped, checked ./printvault and nothing and loaded a toon into noob to check vault there and all gone. I noticed this on Dec 5th, could've happened just before that though since i hadn't used it in a couple of days.

Oldtimer
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Oldtimer » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 am

Does everyone play with melee sync issues? I have been trying some different characters and in doing so have spent a lot of time on Noob Isle & starter zones and have noticed that many npc's are not where they look like they are at on my screen. When I run towards them then they react and then I can attack them, but when I kill them their corpse is 5-10 yards away.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:18 am

Sync has been an issue for a bit of time now. RichV is working to fix it. Try ./sync, see if that helps in the meantime.

Oldtimer
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Oldtimer » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 am

Candi wrote:Sync has been an issue for a bit of time now. RichV is working to fix it. Try ./sync, see if that helps in the meantime.
Thanks for the response. Yes, I have used the ./sync command many times but have seen no improvement.....

ShadowWalkin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ShadowWalkin » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:42 am

The NS trainer in Silverlance dose'nt show the increase in cost for training. It stays at 30g per train but gives me a message telling me I have insufficent money to train. I traded myself some extra gold from another nub just to check and it worked just at a high cost without registering the actual price per train.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:36 pm

ShadowWalkin wrote:The NS trainer in Silverlance dose'nt show the increase in cost for training. It stays at 30g per train but gives me a message telling me I have insufficent money to train. I traded myself some extra gold from another nub just to check and it worked just at a high cost without registering the actual price per train.
For which skill/skills?

Austoony
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Austoony » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:04 am

not sure is this goes here but the mobs stopped respawning again

Kammar
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Irekei town Guards apparently glitched

Post by Kammar » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Probably has to do with the old mobs not responding for some reason and corpses remaining standing at apparent low health but it was very prevalent today at guards (Irekei town at Lirelar Sands) making it useless for leveling (near impossibility of targetting, coupled with the mobs don't attack at max. ranged bugs). I did not see either bug listed above, so I thought meaningful to comment it here.

Kammar
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Tears of Saedron don't seem to work well

Post by Kammar » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Tears of Saedron don't seem to work well. When I tried to use them with my druid, I could not remove anything but Bounty Hunter, no other rune was listed at all. After I managed to add some dex rune, I could also remove it but all the other runes applied could not be removed: they did not appear on list at all, even if I untrained the extra points given by them, etc.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Tears of Saedron don't seem to work well

Post by Candi » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Kammar wrote:Tears of Saedron don't seem to work well. When I tried to use them with my druid, I could not remove anything but Bounty Hunter, no other rune was listed at all. After I managed to add some dex rune, I could also remove it but all the other runes applied could not be removed: they did not appear on list at all, even if I untrained the extra points given by them, etc.
Thanks for reporting this, it's been logged for devs to work on.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Irekei town Guards apparently glitched

Post by Candi » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Kammar wrote:Probably has to do with the old mobs not responding for some reason and corpses remaining standing at apparent low health but it was very prevalent today at guards (Irekei town at Lirelar Sands) making it useless for leveling (near impossibility of targetting, coupled with the mobs don't attack at max. ranged bugs). I did not see either bug listed above, so I thought meaningful to comment it here.
I've brought devs attention to the issue, thanks :).

Return to “World and Environment”