Methis
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Toon Height Bug

Post by Methis » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Forum Date/Time: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Server Ref : 5409

World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: N/A

Bug Summary: Str based toons apear taller on the account that you play them ,and for all others they appear shorter

Steps: Make max str toon ,stand near your alt and compare the height on both screens.

Additional information: Im not 100 % sure ,but it seems like the bug kicks in when one uses a str rune so for eg : i didnt notice the height bug on my screen when i was 130(max base str) and when i added +40 from godly str i can only see the toon taller on the account that i play it on

Nothing better than a screenshot:

Whatever
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Toon Height Bug

Post by Whatever » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 am

Did u use a conc pot on the STR toon? I remember this on live : the height sometimes only adjusted once u used a conc pot, and same with the visual hp bug maybe the height only adjusts for other boxes if u use the conc pot while they are around

And : does it happen all the time or does the height display propperly at other times?
could not replicate so far

Methis
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Re: Toon Height Bug

Post by Methis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 am

yes both toons are conced. So far its been bugged all the time ,cant see the propper hight of 1 toons when im on 2nd ,its not only that dwarf ,its other str based toons ,also when i asked other ppl it seems my toon is shorter on their screens too for eg: my friend has 130 str dwarf i got 170 str one and on his screen we are same height. Weird that u cant replicate it ,maybe its been fixed i havent played much for the last month ,ill test it again with other toon in few days and post the findings here.

Return to “Races and Character Creation”