MAYBE VISUAL BUG

Moderator: Test Team

Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

MAYBE VISUAL BUG

Post by Jozza » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:04 pm

I ( my guys too) have created a new toon, when i log in the game my hotbar is full of the powers of my old toon Made last preview, my doomy had all fessors powers .. Can't use them btw but i can see them
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds

Methis
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Re: MAYBE VISUAL BUG

Post by Methis » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:12 pm

funny how i got lucky with this bug and when i made a lvl 1 priest it gave me the screen from my fully finished priest ,happy days now i dont have to adjust my screen.

Still a bug thou

Sver: 5676

Rodneymaips
Snobo
Snobo

LAN Messenger

Post by Rodneymaips » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

LAN Messenger is a free and open source cross-platform instant messaging application for communication over a local network. It does not require a server. A number of useful features including event notifications, file transfer and message logging are provided. Currently the platforms supported are Windows, Mac and Linux.

MaplestoryMCN
Snobo
Snobo

Actuality aggregate in the game MLB 19 Stubs

Post by MaplestoryMCN » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 am

Actuality aggregate in the game MLB 19 Stubs About today, that max banknote assemblage will almost get you a Staff of Sliske with switch leftover.Together with GP accepting admired below and less, costs of things will rise, and as we can see with several top bulk things and rares, go aloft the max banknote limit.Since the bold progresses, GP will

adhere to devalue, yearly prices will acceleration to adapt, and the GE needs to be adapted to compensate. Obviously, there is spaghetti code problems with bit accumulation I do not know specifics, abandoned that it's unfeasable to growth the max accumulation in match, however an amend into the GE can guidance break this

issue.This abstraction has been suggested repeatedly, but accepting an OSRS like platinum badge coins which is able to be traded on the GE will break this problem. Even something simple as gp badge will actualize a maximum badge limitation which Won't Ever be exceeded in decades If RS even lasts that longThis will not break

majority abetment and it may be contended that the alteration in traveling from appointment MLB The Show 19 Stubs prices complete to accepting tradable on the GE will be a asperous one.But I anticipate the bigger acumen this should be addressed now as adjoin to afterwards is that at nuclear today, the botheration left affects a abate feasibility of the

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Henryrer
Snobo
Snobo

За малые деньги теплообменники отопление для вас совсем недорого.

Post by Henryrer » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:46 pm

За малые деньги теплообменники отопление для вас совсем недорого. http://kino.ural.ru/movies/snow_white_and_the_huntsman/

Return to “Races and Character Creation”