Aracoix questions

Moderator: Test Team

ubindf
Snobo
Snobo

Aracoix questions

Post by ubindf » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:58 am

I been witnessed to some embarrassing encounters on this CB phase, couple questions I want to ask.

1. How does someone maintain flight while stunned?
2. Weapons powers are currently not using the correct amount of stamina while Aracoixs are flying. This has been tested by Aracoix thieves and scouts.
3. More for the sake of curiosity, could we see the list of say the top 5 Race/Class characters created. Like the top 20 killers list.
4. Since stunning/rooting does not knock out flight from Aracoixs, only Bow users have the chance to ground them, which relies on a single disc rune.

I know this has been in the game for a long time. But Shadowbane made changes to the game, when it was Casterbane. But look at the volume of people who are playing Aracoixs. Take another look at the Savant/Skydancer runes (Stam heal in particular).

Don't get the wrong idea about this thread. I am not looking for any major changes. Just perhaps since the server is flooded with them, it would be nice to have another critical look at them.

Coolwatersx
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Re: Aracoix questions

Post by Coolwatersx » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Some of your information is a bit off...

But I agree with you in spirit. Nerf birds imo.

ubindf
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ubindf » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 am

Bump... is this being looked at, or are we busy with doing crappy events in the desert?

Again, 75 bird scout remains in the air for 6 minutes, chasing through half a zone, spamming powers non stop, does not use a stam pot.. so thats like 2-3k stam? With only 1 rune in the game, that can bring down the most played race/class in the game.

Coolwatersx
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Coolwatersx » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 pm

ubindf wrote:Bump... is this being looked at, or are we busy with doing crappy events in the desert?

Again, 75 bird scout remains in the air for 6 minutes, chasing through half a zone, spamming powers non stop, does not use a stam pot.. so thats like 2-3k stam? With only 1 rune in the game, that can bring down the most played race/class in the game.
What you are describing is impossible with current mechanics, so I presume this is hyperbole?

A full Con scout can push out ~1300 stamina with some trains in athletics. That's about it. Or you missed him popping a stam pot or 2.

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Post by tooshifty » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm

u can actually fly up or down while stunned...not sure if thats a bug or not. i think it is
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Coolwatersx
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Post by Coolwatersx » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:24 pm

tooshifty wrote:u can actually fly up or down while stunned...not sure if thats a bug or not. i think it is
If it's a bug it has been a bug the entire duration of live. I'd rather stun stop changes in altitude, personally.

ubindf
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ubindf » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes they can fly up and down while stunned.. for whatever dumb reasoning. Also its not hyperbole. The correct stam usage is not working. We tested this. Perhaps it would take someone from SM posting this, so the admins would finally look at it.

Return to “Races and Character Creation”