isLore = False. Unable To Invite Or Summon

Moderator: Test Team

ubermonkey
Snobo
Snobo

isLore = False. Unable To Invite Or Summon

Post by ubermonkey » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:23 pm

I just made an Irekei, level 1. I am unable to summon or invite it. I knew someone had this problem the other day and they remade with a new name. I'm not going to use a new name. Can anyone help me out with this?

ubermonkey
Snobo
Snobo

Re: isLore = False. Unable To Invite Or Summon

Post by ubermonkey » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Name in game is Sasami.

SilentX
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: isLore = False. Unable To Invite Or Summon

Post by SilentX » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 am

Hey the issue is that you have previously made a character with the same name, deleted it, and then used the same name on a character.
This bugs out EVERYTHING! You can't invite to guild or invite to group via using /ginvite or /guildinvite or summon. However; you can click on them and invite them using your mouse.
Easily fixed though, wait until server reset (Just reset 2 hours ago) and it will be fixed.
-X-

ubermonkey
Snobo
Snobo

Re: isLore = False. Unable To Invite Or Summon (Resolved Its

Post by ubermonkey » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Yes, SilentX, I deleted a character with the same name and remade a new one.
It resolved itself before the reset though I'm not sure how or why. I repledged a bunch, logged off for half an hour, invite others to my group (unable to the other way around) and nothing. Then, I figured I should just start leveling and worry about it later. I invited others to my groups and began leveling. After a few levels/ 15 or so minutes later, I was able to be invited to groups/summoned. I can very much assume this is happening to others as I know of a person or two who has been affected. Thanks for the reply.

Return to “Character Advancement General”