Cannot apply blackmask to neph scout
it shows up as able to , but click to apply does nothing

Soviet
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: blackmask

Post by Soviet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Nephs couldn't take blackmask on live.

Their access to UH and RC was nerfed at some point, too (which isn't relevant now, would like to see that back) and I don't remember nephs being able to take blackmask ever which is one of those weird restrictions.

Hawk
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Post by Hawk » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 am

Soviet wrote:Nephs couldn't take blackmask on live.

Their access to UH and RC was nerfed at some point, too (which isn't relevant now, would like to see that back) and I don't remember nephs being able to take blackmask ever which is one of those weird restrictions.
I took blackmask on live .Im sure im about the only one to ever roll a non looter neph scout...
edit oh and yeah , I think my neph scout runecaster scout made people cry nerf it back in the day .....

Fautsin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by Fautsin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:42 pm

Hawk wrote:
Soviet wrote:Nephs couldn't take blackmask on live.

I took blackmask on live .Im sure im about the only one to ever roll a non looter neph scout...
edit oh and yeah , I think my neph scout runecaster scout made people cry nerf it back in the day .....
Poison Dart

Return to “Disciplines”