Blade Mastery trains

Moderator: Test Team

Psyentific
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Blade Mastery trains

Post by Psyentific » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Blade Mastery trains are spent two at a time, and gain 2% - So, if I go to a Master Blade Master and train Blade Mastery, each time I push the "Train" button I'll spend two trains and gain 2%
If I told you I've got nine years of 4chan in me, most of your preconceptions would probably be true.

cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Blade Mastery trains

Post by cashmoneyflow » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

Psyentific wrote:Blade Mastery trains are spent two at a time, and gain 2% - So, if I go to a Master Blade Master and train Blade Mastery, each time I push the "Train" button I'll spend two trains and gain 2%
Did you try relogging to see if points are refunded
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.

kil2k
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Post by kil2k » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 am

A similar thing happens with BW, except I got 4% every time I clicked. Each click used two training points.
Rotahsi / Kisoon / Ishator
GL of The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

"Listen, every guild has atleast one member who can possibly be considered legally retarded. For example C&L is made up of roughly 75% of them, we have YDD and you guys have Nyghtmare" - Sleepwalker

AdamWest
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Post by AdamWest » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:05 am

cashmoneyflow wrote:
Psyentific wrote:Blade Mastery trains are spent two at a time, and gain 2% - So, if I go to a Master Blade Master and train Blade Mastery, each time I push the "Train" button I'll spend two trains and gain 2%
Did you try relogging to see if points are refunded

Return to “Disciplines”