Black mask shows incomplete requirements

Moderator: Test Team

Equastro
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Black mask shows incomplete requirements

Post by Equastro » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 am

Black mask most likely imposes racial requirements such as stated on the morloch wiki, yet in game it shows only the profession-based requirements.
So as an example; the black mask rune showed up white/normal colour for my nephilim bard (because bards have access to BM) - yet I couldn't apply it (because it's nephilim -> this is not a restriction shown on the disc).

Steps to reproduce: make a neph bard - buy a BM - try to apply it

AdamWest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Black mask shows incomplete requirements

Post by AdamWest » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

The wiki is incorrect on a lot of points.

This specific example should be fixed next update.

ShadowWalkin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ShadowWalkin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 pm

This issue seems to be slightly bigger for me. I took Black Mask and all seemed to be okay until i tried using pellegorn, magusbane or buchinine. It will not allow me to use it on an enemy target. However i can still use any of them on myself.. I'm a Ua Irekie scout and have come into contact with other ua scouts that have this ability working for them. Just wondering why it is mine seems bugged out lol. Would be nice to have this issue fixed soon though.

Syrric
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Syrric » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 am

those powers have really short range, they are not broken but you have to be pretty much on top of someone for them to go off.

ShadowWalkin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ShadowWalkin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:01 pm

I have tried damn near everything to make it work. Different positioning, standing on top of my target all kinds of shenanigans. I still does not seem to want to work for me lol.

zenjah
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by zenjah » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Equastro wrote:Black mask most likely imposes racial requirements such as stated on the morloch wiki, yet in game it shows only the profession-based requirements.
So as an example; the black mask rune showed up white/normal colour for my nephilim bard (because bards have access to BM) - yet I couldn't apply it (because it's nephilim -> this is not a restriction shown on the disc).

Steps to reproduce: make a neph bard - buy a BM - try to apply it
The rune does not have any racial restrictions. The only restrictions are prohibited classes: Mage, Thief, Fighter, Healer, Barbarian, Assassin

Any chance you were trying to apply the rune to a Neph Mage Bard?

I tested this (Server Version 6854) and was able to apply Black Mask to a Neph Rogue Bard.

Nephilim should be added to the "Races Available" section for Black Mask on MorlochWiki.
Master spies and infiltrators, the Nephilim have spread throughout Aerynth in secret, and perhaps only the Dark Lords know precisely how many there are.

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by Candi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:10 pm

zenjah wrote:Nephilim should be added to the "Races Available" section for Black Mask on MorlochWiki.
Added.

Return to “Disciplines”