UH - Proc allows equipping target weapon

Moderator: Test Team

Rewen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Twitch: rewenx

UH - Proc allows equipping target weapon

Post by Rewen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:29 am

I've got a UH applied on a bow scout, and I am able to begin casting the proc power on the bow, then re-equip it before the cast is done. I seem to recall you could not do this before. If you put the weapon back on before the cast was done it used to say something like "no valid targets for this power". Anyone else recall that or am I crazy?

Haven't had time to check on sader/ns/assassin cast procs, but I am guessing its the same.

cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: UH - Proc allows equipping target weapon

Post by cashmoneyflow » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Rewen wrote:I've got a UH applied on a bow scout, and I am able to begin casting the proc power on the bow, then re-equip it before the cast is done. I seem to recall you could not do this before. If you put the weapon back on before the cast was done it used to say something like "no valid targets for this power". Anyone else recall that or am I crazy?

Haven't had time to check on sader/ns/assassin cast procs, but I am guessing its the same.
I believe you are correct
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.

Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Re: UH - Proc allows equipping target weapon

Post by Coolwatersx » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm

You could do that on live as I recall.

Then again, I'm getting older.

Return to “Disciplines”