Black mask only allows backstab

Moderator: Test Team

ShadowWalkin
Snobo
Snobo

Black mask only allows backstab

Post by ShadowWalkin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:55 pm

I acquired a Black Mask recently on my Irekie ua scout. However even after training and getting pellegorn, buchinine and magusbane I'm unable to use them on anyone but myself. I have tried a lot of different positioning and player targets yet the same issue occurs. I'm able to execute backstab with no issue at all. As soon as i try to DoT someone though it refuses to let the power activate. As i said previously it will allow them to DoT and debuff me though. I must say I'm slightly confused about the whole situation. It seems like I'm the only one with this issue though after speaking to a few other Black Mask users. I thought it was my own personal error so I rechecked over everything possible to no avail.

Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Re: Black mask only allows backstab

Post by Sek » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 am

1. Make a hotkey with ./sync command.
2. Use it every time before you try to pellegorn someone.
3. Profit!
TSCCC IC

Syrric
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Post by Syrric » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 am

the pellergorn/other poison powers are almost point blank range. you have to basically be right on top of your target. practice using it on one of your alts to get a feel for the range.

ShadowWalkin
Snobo
Snobo

Post by ShadowWalkin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:15 pm

It was a ./sync issue I appreciate the feedback guys!. I now have the command bound and everything is working perfectly. Thanks again for the quick responses and help.

Return to “Disciplines”