My Main Huntress Named Sabertooth has lost 20 trains from detect hidden Bounty hunter on the secound week of the server -- just gone not refunded at reset ..... 1 week later after retrained lost another 20 from detect hidden bounty hunter - also just gone not refunded ... so thats 40 points total just gonzo .....It is trained up for the 3rd time so far so good cant afford loose anymore points .. anyway to get those points back ... feeling lil tight for points now
Please submit a petition CCR in game on the item above so I can take a look at the character. There was most likely a desync that caused a temporary display error on available training points and those points were spent on something else. I can take a look at your character and check your total trains and how many you have spent on current spells/powers.
My city Deverry disappeared. Before I logged last night the tree reported no maintenance due and there was more than enough gold on the warehouse to cover maintenance anyway. I am requesting my city and all assets returned.
I just lost 7 points in Strength of Many. It has been at 7 points for 3 weeks. Now it at zero points. It was not refunded back to me. It all of sudden I could use it. I used this morning. Now I can not. Thanks
When I was setting the time for the bane on Bone Collectors I had it set to go live 6pm est. Clicked the check mark and got the pop up asking if I am sure of my choice and clicked the check mark again. The bane is now set to go live at 7pm est. Can I please have this looked at and fixed if possible? Thanks
- Server Revision: master 804 4027a3a
- World Location Coordinates, Macrozone, Microzone: ANY
- Character Information (race, class, level): elf - ranger - 35
- Bug Summary: dual wielding adventurers Maelgril (75% elf sword) and with sword mastery at 70 sword at 100 cannot use weapon powers - reign of steel ,tendon cutter, crimson kiss, steel fang. Flags error as "Right held contains restricted piece of equipment"
- Steps to Reproduce: attack any mob with this weapon
- Additional Information: