So i cant pan the camera with mouse anymore?

rooshadow
Snobo
Snobo

So i cant pan the camera with mouse anymore?

Post by rooshadow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:31 am

is anyone able to pan the camera with mouse?

SoulspikeSB
Snobo
Snobo

Re: So i cant pan the camera with mouse anymore?

Post by SoulspikeSB » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:06 pm

You need to change your configuration by launching the SBConfig file and going to the camera tab and placing a checkmark in the Mouse Push (Pan camera when mouse hits edge of screen) box.

rooshadow
Snobo
Snobo

Post by rooshadow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:24 pm

oh sorry i meant pan the camera with middle mouse button or bind the mouse look to a key

chimpy
SBE Team
SBE Team

Post by chimpy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:43 am

rooshadow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:24 pm
oh sorry i meant pan the camera with middle mouse button or bind the mouse look to a key
A Microsoft patch broke the middle mouse button. You can hotkey camera movement to something to WASD using the Hotkeys menu in game (this is what most of us hit by the udpate have done).

LeBeau
Snobo
Snobo

Post by LeBeau » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 am

00A35B32 FF15 880BAB01 call [dword ds:<&USER32.SetCursorPos>] ; USER32.SetCursorPos
if you nop this call it kinda fixes it
but not the way it was
problems when the mouse goes outside the window edge
but its not stuck in the middle anymore
if you updated your windows i can't test, still on the old version maybe something with microsoft compatability
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... inistrator
Creating a Custom Compatibility Fix in Compatibility Administrator...
The Compatibility Administrator tool uses the term fix to describe the combination of compatibility information added to a customized database for a specific application.

A compatibility fix, previously known as a shim, is a small piece of code that intercepts API calls from applications. The fix transforms the API calls so that the current version of the operating system supports the application in the same way as previous versions of the operating system. This can mean anything from disabling a new feature in the current version of the operating system to emulating a particular behavior of an older version of the Windows API.
so like a fix for this setcursorpos bug

I got this from a fellow player, i have to look into it, but maybe its possible to make a patch of some kind to make it work again. Its not a microsoft update its when you get a future release of windows 10. You where on a version before 1709 then this mayor update came 1709 or higher and mouse panning is broken. To fix it you can try the above but its very techy or you could revert back to your previous version of windows 10 (1703) and postpone the mayor update for as long as possible.

Return to “General Discussion”